Monday, October 31, 2011

9.5lbs in Sushi

I ate a lot of sushi last week (skipped as much rice as I could)

Well it's been one week and I am down 9.5 lbs.  I am sure the next 17.5lbs are going to be significantly more difficult.  I will be happy to lose a lb or 2 a week from here on out. 

Last week I consumed about 2k calories per day (compared to 4k) and did light exercise each day (compared to none).  Over the weekend I did binge a little (READ I ate anything I wanted this weekend), but I think that's okay.  I did snap right back into it this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that your goal is 1-2 lbs/week after the original loss. That's not only a good way to avoid stretch marks from rapid loss, but it's a great way to keep it off for good (according to the experts).

    ReplyDelete